Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Nutella hot chocolate

What a yummy concoction! I was initiated only recently to this blissful experience. Though hot chocolate is never popular in summer, this year I am indulging myself with a cup of hot chocolate on weekends as some sort of a late-night snack. It is my new favorite along with the new (I spotted it only a month back) Nestle After Eight Cocoa mix.

All you need is 3 Tablespoon nutella and about 10 oz of milk. Put Nutella and 1/3 cup milk in small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until blended. Add remaining milk, increase heat to medium-high, and whisk until hot and frothy. It is almost as satisfying as an ice cream.

8 comments:

  1. Where has this been my whole life? Thank you Mika for sharing your chocolatey secret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah! that sounds heavenly! why didnt i think of this? i cant wait to go buy a jar of nutella and try this out :-) (lol i drink hot chocolate regardless of the season- i think most chocolate fans do. who can wait till winter?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tried this, Mika. Thank you! It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole, glad that you liked it. Hi Tanvi and Jennifer- chocolate has no season, I guess. I bought a new jar of nutella just to keep making this (not a big fan of nutella on toast).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, this sounds delicious! What a wonderful concoction any time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. myy this sounds simply delicious. I often get late-night cravings for dessert and there is nothing around the house...this sounds perfect for those times. Thanks for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well well, a way to use nutella that I hadnt thought of - I wonder why! Thanks Mika, gonna try it tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nutella - my favourite, and now I can enjoy it liquefied, thanks to you MIKA

    ReplyDelete